Real Luxury Scented Candle (Travel)
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 1cm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 5mm.
Keep only in original container. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. In case of fire use water spray for extinction. If on skin gently wash with plenty of soap and water. Contains pinene alpha, citronellol 70/700. May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.