NEOM Play Tips
Posted by PR Neom
5 weird and wonderful ways to use your NEOM and turn your bathroom into your own little apothecary.
3 in one super scrub. For the feet. A tip from NEOM Customer Marketing Manager, Natalie
You’ll need: Great Day Scrub, Wash + a dollop of Body Lotion.
- All Great Day fragrance with wild mint and mandarin for those super invigorating cooling feels.
- Mix a little of the scrub and wash together in a bowl, massage into the soles of your feet with circular movement and around your toes for a lovely softening and cleansing treatment.
- Rinse off and whilst skin is still a little damp, layer over with Body Lotion and massage in - why not give yourself a pressure point massage now too. It’s brilliant for anyone who is on their feet all day.
Sleepy skin facial. A tip from NEOM Ecommerce Executive, Samantha
- Take care to pour some hot water into a bowl and add a few drops of the Essential Oil blend.
- Begin by throwing a towel over your head and the bowl. Breathe in for 7 and out for 11, to lower your blood pressure and breathe in the essential oils that will help you relax and prepare for sleep.
- Now you’re more relaxed and your skin is warmed up and damp, apply a little cleansing balm by massaging all over your face and then go under the towel again and let steam gently be absorbed into your skin. Then, using clean warm water and cloth press on your skin and remove.
- Top with some Face Oil and give yourself face massage (read how to do this therapeutic massage from expert, Kristin Mckenzie HERE).
At home pedi. NEOM style. A tip from PR Manager, Chloe
You’ll need: Real Luxury Scrub + Real Luxury Body Butter + Great Day Body Lotion + a hot towel.
- First massage in the Real Luxury scrub all over your feet paying close attention to the heels to remove any dry skin and let the oils in the scrub really soften and nourish skin.
- Pat dry and with a generous squeeze of Magnesium Body Butter massage in all over your feet and then wrap you feet in a hot towel - and relax.
- Unwrap and put a final thin layer of Body Lotion to lock in the moisture.
Dry skin soother. A Natural Face Mask tip from NEOM Therapist, Sam
You’ll need: Real Luxury Body Oil + a little avocado.
- In a bowl, mash up half an avocado to a creamy pulp (avocado has iron, calcium, potassium, copper, magnesium, plus vitamins A, E, B and K).
- Then add a good tablespoon of Real Luxury Body Oil - which has antioxidant rich Vitamin E and inca inchi oil (which is the richest oil in omega 3), and then stir until it becomes a paste.
- Apply all over your face and leave on to soothe dry skin for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse off and pat with a dry towel.
Scrub lips and dry bits. A tip from NEOM Ecommerce Manager Katie
You’ll need: Wonder Balm + sugar + touch of honey.
- In a little bowl add a pea sized amount of Wonder Balm - the super-nourisher.
- Add a sprinkling of sugar (brown sugar is best), and then a little squeeze of honey.
- Mix with a teaspoon. Great to use as a lip scrub or gently over your forehead, around your nose or under your lips. Rinse off and pat with a dry towel.